The Forever Pink Foundation, Incorporated
is proud to present
our 34th Debutante Cotillion
“A Prevue of Celestial Pearls“
Saturday March 23, 2019
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Frequently Asked Questions
Forever Pink Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 371494
Decatur, GA 30037-1494
or, submit your completed packet at the Cotillion Orientation on Sunday, June 3, 2018 or Cotillion Post Orientation on Sunday, July 15, 2018.
Complete the cotillion application and its requirements (i.e. transcripts, letters of recommendation etc.) and bring the completed application to Post Orientation with your parent or guardian.
Requirements for Participation
- Must be a Senior in High School at the beginning of the fall school term
- Must have a Cumulative Academic average of at least 2.5
- Must be single
- Must not have children
- Must provide two (2) letters of recommendation; one (1) must be from a school counselor or advisor and the other from a clergy member, or an adult friend such as a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Be a Junior in High School at the beginning of the fall school term
- Have a cumulative academic average of at least 2.5
- Be Single
- Not have children
- Enrolled in school and classified as a freshman or sophomore
- Acceptable moral standards
- Referred by a member of the Forever Pink Foundation, Incorporated.
For more information, please contact the Cotillion Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.